The coronavirus has highlighted the importance of having multiple revenue streams for any business rather than only relying on one avenue of income. The result for many restaurants is that takeout and delivery have now become the primary revenue generators, instead of on-premise dining.
A profitable takeout/delivery service starts with selecting and launching an online ordering solution for your restaurant, this includes:
- Choosing an online ordering system
- Evaluating third-party options
- Planning for success and longevity
- Establishing your Google presence
- Promoting your new service offering
Download this free e-book to learn more about how you set up online ordering for your restaurant.