The average restauranteur spends more than $5,000 in hidden costs PER PERSON from their employee turnover rate.
That’s $146,000 per year for the typical restaurant.
Stop your employee turnover rate from making a dent in your profits and better retain your restaurant staff, by:
- Interviewing smarter from the start
- Training all staff better and more often
- Recognizing achievement, not longevity
- Offering opportunity, not just responsibility
- Asking questions — before AND after
Download this free list of 15 action items today to put a stop to your high employee turnover rate and start saving you more money.