One big key to keeping your kitchen running smoothly (and on budget) is to follow each equipment manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning, keep track of their warranties, and know when, how, and by whom maintenance should be done.
That’s a lot to keep track of.
Details may vary depending on your equipment, but every restaurant should have a list for keeping everything in your kitchen in top shape.
Our essential restaurant equipment checklist covers critical concerns like:
- Annual, biannual, and monthly maintenance and cleaning
- Weekly, daily, and per-shift cleaning
- When it’s important to call a professional
- How to know when it’s time to replace
- What to do with used restaurant equipment
Download this free tool today to ensure your equipment has a long life — and keeps your restaurant’s bottom line healthy, too.