AAdvantage® Dining Spoke City Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The AAdvantage® Dining Spoke City Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who own or operate a restaurant, nightclub, or bar that is located within an Eligible Location (as that term is defined below) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and are also American Airlines AAdvantage® Dining program members at the time of entry. Entrants who are not AAdvantage® Dining members may join at no cost online at www.aa.com or by calling the AAdvantage® membership desk at 1-800-882-8880. Employees and agents of American Airlines, Inc. (“American Airlines”), Rewards Network Establishment Services Inc. (“Rewards Network” or “Sponsor”), and their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee or agent are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon remaining a member of the AAdvantage® program and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Eligible Location. An Eligible Location is an individual restaurant, bar, or nightclub location that is situated within one of the following zip codes:
- Ohio – CLEVELAND-LORAIN-ELYRIA
44001, 44003, 44004, 44010, 44011, 44012, 44017, 44021, 44022, 44023, 44024, 44026, 44028, 44035, 44039, 44040, 44041, 44044, 44045, 44046, 44047, 44050, 44052, 44053, 44054, 44055, 44057, 44060, 44064, 44065, 44070, 44072, 44074, 44077, 44081, 44086, 44090, 44092, 44094, 44095, 44101, 44102, 44103, 44104, 44105, 44106, 44107, 44108, 44109, 44110, 44111, 44112, 44113, 44114, 44115, 44116, 44118, 44119, 44120, 44121, 44122, 44123, 44124, 44125, 44126, 44127, 44128, 44129, 44130, 44131, 44132, 44133, 44134, 44135, 44136, 44137, 44138, 44139, 44140, 44141, 44142, 44143, 44144, 44145, 44146, 44147, 44149, 44212, 44233, 44251, 44253, 44256, 44273, 44275, 44280, 44281
- Ohio – DAYTON-SPRINGFIELD
45305, 45308, 45309, 45314, 45315, 45318, 45322, 45323, 45324, 45325, 45327, 45335, 45337, 45339, 45342, 45344, 45345, 45356, 45369, 45371, 45373, 45377, 45383, 45384, 45385, 45387, 45402, 45403, 45404, 45405, 45406, 45409, 45410, 45414, 45415, 45417, 45419, 45420, 45424, 45429, 45430, 45431, 45432, 4543, 45434, 45435, 45439, 45440, 45449, 45458, 45459, 45502, 45503, 45504, 45506
- Missouri/Kansas – KANSAS CITY, MO-KS
64012, 64014, 64015, 64016, 64024, 64029, 64030, 64034, 64048, 64050, 64052, 6405, 64056, 64057, 64058, 64060, 64062, 64063, 64064, 64068, 64069, 64070, 64074, 64075, 64076, 64077, 64078, 64079, 64080, 64081, 64082, 64083, 64084, 64085, 64086, 64089, 64098, 64105, 64106, 64108, 64109, 64110, 64111, 64112, 64113, 64114, 64116, 64117, 64118, 64119, 64123, 64124, 64127, 64129, 64130, 64131, 64132, 64133, 64134, 64137, 64138, 64139, 64141, 64145, 64149, 64150, 64151, 64152, 64153, 64154, 64155, 64156, 64157, 64158, 6416, 64195, 64701, 64746, 66007, 66012, 66013, 66018, 66019, 6602, 66027, 66030, 66043, 66048, 66051, 66052, 66053, 66061, 66062, 66064, 66083, 66085, 66086, 66101, 66102, 66103, 66106, 66109, 66111, 66112, 66117, 66201, 66202, 66203, 66204, 66205, 66206, 66207, 66208, 66209, 6621, 66211, 66212, 66213, 66214, 66215, 66216, 66217, 66218, 66219, 66220, 66221, 66223, 66224, 66225, 66226, 66227, 66251, 66283, 66285, 66286
- Mississippi – JACKSON
39042, 39046, 39047, 39056, 39073, 39110, 39154, 39157, 39158, 39170, 39202, 39206, 39208, 39211, 39216, 39232, 39272
- Wisconsin – MADISON
53508, 53515, 53517, 53523, 53527, 53528, 53531, 53532, 53558, 53562, 53572, 53575, 53589, 53590, 53593, 53597, 53598, 53701, 53703, 53704, 53705, 53711, 53713, 53714, 53715, 53716, 53717, 53718, 53719, 53726, 53744
- Alabama – BIRMINGHAM
35004, 35007, 35022, 35023, 35040, 35043, 35051, 35062, 35064, 35068, 35071, 35080, 35111, 35114, 35115, 35116, 35121, 35124, 35126, 35135, 35147, 35173, 35186, 35203, 35205, 35208, 35209, 35210, 35211, 35212, 35213, 35215, 35216, 35217, 35219, 35221, 35222, 35223, 35226, 35228, 35233, 35235, 35236, 35238, 35242, 35243, 35244, 35253, 35255, 35953
- Georgia/Tennessee – CHATTANOOGA
30736, 30738, 30741, 30742, 30750, 30752, 30757, 37302, 37341, 37343, 37347, 37350, 37363, 37377, 37379, 37402, 37403, 37404, 37405, 37406, 37408, 37409, 37411, 37412, 37415, 37416, 37419, 37421, 37424
- Tennessee – KNOXVILLE
37701, 37705, 37716, 37737, 37738, 37764, 37769, 37771, 37772, 37774, 37777, 37801, 37802, 37803, 37804, 37807, 37828, 37830, 37831, 37849, 37862, 37863, 37865, 37866, 37868, 37876, 37882, 37886, 37902, 37909, 37912, 37914, 37915, 37916, 37917, 37918, 37919, 37920, 37921, 37922, 37923, 37924, 37928, 37931, 37932, 37934, 37938, 37939, 37996, 37998
- Ohio – CLEVELAND-LORAIN-ELYRIA
- Sponsor: Rewards Network Establishment Services Inc., 2 N. Riverside Plaza, #200, Chicago, IL 60606-2600.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 25, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 31, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
- How to Enter: There are four (4) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Execute a Rewards Network Marketing Services Agreement (an “MSA”) or a Rewards Network Receivables Purchase and Marketing Agreement (an “RPMA”). Each Eligible Location that executes either an MSA or an RPMA during the Entry Period will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Add Rewards Network Online Ordering to any existing MSA or RPMA. If your Eligible Location is already party to an MSA or an RPMA, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes upon signing-up for Rewards Network Online Ordering during the Entry Period.
- Renew a current RPMA. If Rewards Network’s Due Diligence department, in its sole discretion, determines that your Eligible Location is eligible for a renewal of your RPMA, then you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes if you renew your Eligible Location’s RMPA during the Entry Period. You should consult with your financial advisors before making any decision to renew your RPMA, and entry into this Sweepstakes should not be a determining factor in your decision (made in your sole judgment) to execute a RPMA renewal.
- Alternative Method of Entry. You may enter the Sweepstakes at no cost to you by completing the Alternative Method of Entry Form found here: https://diningreviews.typeform.com/to/wG9OzWhV. You must complete and submit the entire form by the end of the Entry Period in order to enter, and you will be asked to provide: your name, the name of the restaurant you own or operate, the ZIP Code in which the restaurant you own or operate is located, your address, phone number, email address, birthdate, and any other relevant information requested by Sponsor. Each location must have one designated email address, which cannot be repeated. All forms must be timestamped and received by the dates listed in section 3. All entries become exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected, or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
- Limit: You may enter one (1) time per Entry Period per Eligible Location, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same American Airlines AAdvantage® account number or the same Rewards Network administrative email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, American Airlines AAdvantage® account numbers, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the American Airlines AAdvantage® account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the account number by American Airlines. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or about May 1, 2021, Sponsor will randomly select a potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified by email. Each potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will also be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (except where signing the Publicity Release is prohibited) (“Declaration”) and a media release, which must be received by Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to respond or to provide the Declaration, media release or any other requested information within the required time period, the potential winner is disqualified and forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after winner confirmation is complete. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
Terms and conditions apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason, provided no such substitute prize shall be from American Airlines, Inc. without its prior written consent. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. No cash redemption, cash equivalent or prize substitution allowed by winners.
American Airlines AAdvantage® miles may be used for air transportation on American Airlines or its “Airline Associates” (American Eagle or the American Connection® carrier), oneworld® airlines or select AAdvantage® participating airlines, car rentals, hotel stays and other awards available at AA.com/redeem. American Airlines AAdvantage® miles awarded in this promotion will not count toward elite status qualification, AAdvantage Million Milersm status or any other promotional benefit that American Airlines may offer in the AAdvantage® program. The credited miles may thereafter be redeemed in any manner consistent with the AAdvantage® program Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change at any time without notice and can be found at www.aa.com/aadvantage when you click on Program Details and then click on AAdvantage® Terms and Conditions. Determination of income tax liability on AAdvantage® travel awards is the responsibility of each winner. American Airlines may, among other things, (i) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any award; (ii) change program benefits, mileage levels, participant affiliations, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting mileage credit, or rules for the use of travel awards; or (iii) add travel embargo dates, limit the number of seats available for award travel (including, but not limited to, allocating no seats on certain flights) or otherwise restrict the continued availability of travel awards or special offers. American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six (6) months’ notice. American Airlines may make any one or more of these changes at any time even though such changes may affect your ability to use the mileage credit or awards that you have already accumulated. AAdvantage® travel awards, accrued mileage credits and special offers are subject to government regulations. For complete AAdvantage® program details, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage. Sponsor and American Airlines are not liable for any expense incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay. Travel is subject to availability and certain other restrictions, which are subject to change in the sole discretion of American Airlines. Flight schedules subject to change without notice.
Winners are responsible for any and all applicable fees, service charges, surcharges or passenger facility charges and all insurance costs, federal, state, local and foreign taxes, if any, gratuities, meals, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize. If AAdvantage® miles are redeemed for air transportation; winners are responsible for the full cost of transportation to and from their departure and arrival city. AAdvantage® flight awards are subject to, and the passenger is responsible for, the September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way trip, per passenger, applicable departure taxes, federal inspection fees, passenger facility charges of up to $18.00, depending on itinerary, and any other taxes and fees imposed by a government entity (U.S. or foreign) of up to $240 based on destination; total may vary slightly based upon currency exchange rate at time of purchase, as well as any fees or surcharges (including fuel surcharges) imposed by the carrier. U.S. government excise tax is a user tax to pay for airport construction and airway safety and operations. If ticketing is less than twenty-one (21) days prior to departure, a $75.00 expedite charge will apply (waived for AAdvantage® Executive Platinum, AAdvantage® Platinum and AAdvantage® Gold members using miles from their account). A ticketing service charge of up to $40.00 will apply when ticketing via Reservations, American Airlines Travel Center or an Airport Ticket Office. (The ticketing service charge is waived for involuntary changes, reissued tickets, AAdvantage® award tickets issued within twenty-one (21) days of travel and an expedite charge has been collected, AAirpass® tickets, Government/military fare tickets, and prepaid tickets.) Some of these taxes, fees and other amounts may be due upon booking/ticketing the AAdvantage® award. American Airlines is not responsible for products and services offered by other participating companies.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per Eligible Location.
- Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, American Airlines, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, liability, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related travel or other activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, American Airlines’s and their respective agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or any terms or conditions of the American Airlines AAdvantage® program or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Taxes: Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of the prizes will be taxable to winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Any resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who wins $600 or more in prizes will have income reported to them on IRS Form 1099, and a copy of said form will be sent to the IRS.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court sitting in Chicago, Illinois, or the appropriate Illinois State Court located in Cook County, Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- Winner List: Please contact Sponsor at Rewards Network, 2 N. Riverside Plaza, Suite 200, Chicago, IL 60606 for an Official Winner’s List, which will be made available upon request after the winner confirmation process is complete.
American Airlines, AAdvantage, and AAdvantage Million Miler are marks of American Airlines, Inc.